Monday, August 27, 2007

They want to Kill me!






It seems lately, many have felt anger towards me. Its sad that the smallest mention of Jesus, can send someone into a wild frenzy. They respond with some of cruelest things I've ever heard. I am doing my best to practice self control. Only through the love of Jesus, can I conquer this. They try and tell me that Im wrong. They are angry when I dont submit to their beliefs. If I am calm. They insult me. I can only imagine what they would do and say, If I lashed out at them, as they do me.

Instead, I choose not to lash out. I choose to be an example. I choose to do what Jesus did, which was turn his face. He knew even then, that they were going to do what they did. He knew that we, his precious children, would also have to face this unimaginable pain. But I will endure it for you Father. Because I love you and I yearn for you. I will do anything for you. Anything. I choose to humble myself, and allow them to attack me. Because no amount of hate mail, hate words, hate looks, can convince me that you are not here.

I know you are with me. I can feel you with me. You've answered me in my times of need. You've clarified these things that once seemed so confusing. You've showed me the way through the fire, and out into the air, where I can breathe again.

Thankyou father for always being there for me. Thankyou so much father for saving me. Thank you for never giving up on me. Thankyou for believing in me. Thankyou for blessing me with my family. Thankyou for speaking to me and thankyou dear father for loving me, and saving me, over and over and over again.


I just cant wait to be next to you, and feel your loving arms around me. Please Father, Give me the strength that I need to get through these aching times in my life. Please help me to endure this.


I love you for eternity! I love you father! Thankyou!

"If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you. If you were of this world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, But I chose you out of the world, therfore the world hates you. Remember the words I spoke to you: 'No servant is greater than his master.' If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also. But all these things they will do to you for my names sake, because they do not know him who sent me." John 15 18-20

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

- Daniel